A Changemaker’s Bookshelf: Founder Pieter Spinder’s Fave Reads
The only thing I have to say is that it is good to read books, books are your best friend, open our eyes to different possibilities, make thinking and acting creatively and differently than before possible, and it is even better to read a lot and with that knowledge, and your life experience, write your own book (I am, From Fear to Freedom).
– Pieter Spinder, Knowmads founder
1. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
2. The Big Moo: Stop Trying to Be Perfect and Start Being Remarkable by The Group of 33
3. The Way of Nowhere: Eight Questions to Release Our Creative Potential by Nick Udall
4. Anything You Want by Derek Silvers
5. The Goose is Out: Zen in Action by Osho
6. Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously by Osho
7. The Wisdom of Insecurity by Alan Watts
8. Theory U: Leading from the Future as it Emerges by Otto C. Scharmer
9. The Selected Poetry of Yehuda Amichai by Yehuda Amichai
If you want to be facilitated by Pieter and two other experts through a life-changing learning journey in which you discover the next step in your personal and professional life, Knowmads Spring School in Lisbon is your chance! Dates: 26th – 30th March 2018
With Action Learning tools you will experience individually and as a group what it means to be you. What is it that makes you cry, die and fly?
Working from Values
Prototyping my Idea
Getting things done
By the end of the week, you will have a clear(er) idea of your unique needs, wants and demands, and a plan of how to put this into the world. Only 20 spaces available and filling quickly. Grab your spot now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also connect you to one of the 25 attendees of our Summer and Autumnschool to see what they got out of one week Knowmads.