Your are open and positive towards:
- taking initiative
- risk taking
- positive action,
- care for community
- spending time with others, in good & bad times
- having a goal, moving towards something
- learning and change,
- feedback and self reflection
- self-development for your own & your peer’s sake
- questioning the status quo
Full Time Programme
Our programme is based on action learning in a team setting. A team is a group of international students that start and end their year together.
The tuition fee for one year starting september 2015 is €6950.
Some additional travel costs may appear during the year. You will have to find and pay for your own accommodation and living costs.
For this money you’ll get
- a full time, one year programme
- a life changing experience in Amsterdam
- a Tribe with awesome, and probably some challenging, like-minded people
- many many workshops and lectures (with a commercial value of around €15.000)
- guidance on your personal – and group process
- possibilities to work for inspiring clients
- a huge network
- a key to the Knowmads HQ
- coffee and tea
- free membership to our co-working space ‘the Greenhouse’
Our programme is based on four questions:
- Who am I and what do I want to do?
- How can I contribute to our world?
- What do I want to learn/ develop in order to reach that?
- How do I get my ideas into the world?
Our programme is implemented by Knowmads staff, and by the lecturers that we invite in. Our lecturers are always experts in their field. Our programme has a few basic workshops and tools that we offer; the other workshops support the assignments or group process at that moment.
Partners & assigments
Throughout the year students work on assignments for our partners. Knowmads staff bring in assignments during the year, after one is pitched by the partner, the students create a working plan together with hem/her and add a proposed value exchange, like money, a certain percent of the turnover or exchange of goods, services.
Once an agreement has been made with our partner, the tribe starts working, coached by the staff and by their peers. The aim is to create a win-win-win situation, for the students, for the partner and for society.
Besides the programme, we stimulate our students to work on their own projects and businesses. Every student is encouraged to find a coach within our extended network during their year at Knowmads. To see the startups that followed after Knowmads click here.