The tuition fee for Tribe 13, 6 months starting 4th of April 2016 is €3950. Some additional travel costs may appear during the year. You will have to find and pay for your own accommodation and living costs.
Money overview Expenses Knowmads 2016 Feb
Dates Tribe 13
7th March ‘ 16: Application Deadline
16th/17th/18th March ’16: Welcome Home Workshop
4th April ’16: First day Tribe 13 at Knowmads HQ
25th July – 15th Aug: Holidays
4th/5th/6th Oct ’16: Final Presentations
During the 6 months, we will work together for 24 weeks at Knowmads HQ
Joining Tribe 13 you’ll get
- a 6 month program with 28 workshops and lectures (with a commercial value of around €8.000)
- guidance on your personal – and group process
- real life experience working on your projects and/or partner projects, realizing your dream
- a clear(er) understanding of who you really are and what you are capable of
- a clear(er) picture of your interest in this world and how to create your part in it
- training in and worked with topics like business design, marketing, personal development, sustainability, entrepreneurship, social innovation and creativity.
- a Tribe (team) with awesome and like-minded people
- broaden your international network of trainers and Knowmads all around the world
- a key to the Knowmads HQ
- coffee and tea
- a life changing experience in Amsterdam!
If you are a citizen from the EU/EEA countries or Switzerland you are allowed to enter the Netherlands without a visa and are allowed to work.
If you are from Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, Vatican-city, South Korea, New Zealand and United States of America you can enter the Netherlands without an entry visa (MVV) for 3 months. You are required to report yourselves at the Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND) and if you are planning to stay, to file an application for a residence permit for the purpose of your stay e.g. partner, self-employed, employment, study. This will require some extra money, effort and research from your part. Furthermore we strongly advise you to request a residence permit prior to your arrival, otherwise you risk the rejection of the application after settling down in the Netherlands. You are also allowed to be employed when you have an employer who applied for a work permit.
If you have another nationality you always need to apply for an entry visa (MVV) before you enter the Netherlands.
Please bear in mind that Knowmads can not apply for a work permit for you or invite you for a study. The applications for non-EU nationals can be filed for the purpose of self-employment. Under the current regulations it is quite difficult however to obtain such a permit. Therefore we strongly advise you to already start investigating your options in your home country and to file the application after a consultation with Knowmads and with the Dutch consulate in your home country.
Info on Start-up Visa, DAFT Visa and Orientation Year Highly Educated Persons Visa
please download this pdf: Knowmads Visa